About the Role
1. Participate in providing recommendations / POVs on digital media products and opportunities that come up in the normal course of business; use expertise and relevance to the client in creating optimal media plans for client’s approval based on media distribution data such as rates, market feedback/competitors, product type, distribution method, day of week availability, etc,
2. Responsible for content planning, managing, and analyzing campaigns with Strategy & Planning leads, providing necessary optimizations; compiling post-mortem reports for campaigns and monthly cross-platform actualization reporting both conventional and digital media.
3. Create and distribute digital media plans, including updates and revisions, to brand teams, evaluate, implement, and maintain a media plan.
4. Steward effective communication and understand the needs of brand teams, creative teams, and media agencies to share specs, obtain delivery details, organize kick-off calls, and assist in the trafficking process to ensure timely launch of on- and off-channel plans
5. Keep consistent track of campaign performance and target (monthly) across all channels, flagging needs for intervention
6. Collaborate with creative team to achieve program and client's objective
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
2. Generally, it requires a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience in the digital with focus on Strategic Planning for communication, Campaign Planning, Brand Communication/ Media and Creative Planning especially for content
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all clients, vendors, and all levels of the internal organization including the desire to learn and advance
4. Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
5. Strong customer service orientation with demonstrated ability to handle client concerns and resolve them appropriately
6. Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
7. Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
8. Detail-oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
9. Grace under pressure, great people skills, high integrity
10. Highly-creative, well-organized and pro-active, being trusted to take ownership within a defined area
11. Exhibits strong analytical skills coupled with a data-driven mindset
1. Hybrid Working
2. Per Project Bonus
3. Profit Sharing
4. 12 Days of PTO exclude Sick Leave (Based upon contract duration)
5. Achievement Award
About the Company
Space&Shapes is a digital brand transformation agency, here to make an extraordinary difference: for our clients, our partners, and the interconnected world around us.
Data-driven insights and mind-blowing visuals. Business strategy and brand purpose. Expression and experience. Expertise and empathy. We mix the left and right, working together, to go beyond what was expected. We are the scientists and cosmic explorers of internet culture, working to transform brands and businesses, to drive growth.