About the Role
A Media Executive is responsible for assisting with the planning of marketing strategies to grow online sales, traffic and engagement. you should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers' interest. Strategies can be wide like, posting daily content for continual growth, etc across for all the responsible accounts.
1. Execute media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification from strategic team
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
3. Gathering. analysing and manage media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign also continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information to drive traffic and engagement
1. Upcoming Bachelor’s degree is required;
2. Good verbal communication skills in Bahasa and English
3. Able to adapt tone and manner to writing communication
4.Attention to detail and able to curate content
5.Time management and multitasking skills
1. Paid Internship
2. Hybrid Working (Jabodetabek)
3. Per Project Bonus
4. 3-6 Days of PTO (Depends on Intern Month) exclude Sick Leave
5. Internship Certificate
About the Company
Space&Shapes is a digital brand transformation agency, here to make an extraordinary difference: for our clients, our partners, and the interconnected world around us.
Data-driven insights and mind-blowing visuals. Business strategy and brand purpose. Expression and experience. Expertise and empathy. We mix the left and right, working together, to go beyond what was expected. We are the scientists and cosmic explorers of internet culture, working to transform brands and businesses, to drive growth.