About the Role
1. Establishes a clear visual ideation and guidelines for both visual/graphic and video under brand value and specific project’s strategy, achieve standards by following production, productivity, and quality to create impactful project/ pitch
2. Determines the highest quality artistic approach for overall style or tone desired for each project with internal relevant divisions, creative agency, and photo/video production vendors, including but not limited to hero creative content like tvc, dvc, key visual, social media post, promotion material, photoshoot, etc.
3. Visual project management included but was not limited to create clear production guidelines and briefs to the partners/ creative team, project process management, production supervising, quality checking to achieve the requirement of the brand.
4. Monitors the advertising trend, industry, and competitor's campaigns by coordinating, and tracking with the planning and strategy team, and comes out with visual guidance to keep improving content creation and quality results.
5. Ensure that the clients’ brief of the desired message and the images are conveyed to consumers. Be able to connect and give clients recommendations for the ongoing project as well as their thinking partner
6. Identifying areas of improvement within his team and leading art direction and design workshops to work on those improvements
7. Responsible oversee the art department by hiring, training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
• BFA/BA in Creative Arts, Art Director, or Design-related field.
• At least 2 years working experience as an art director/ senior graphic designer
• Inspiring, passionate, deep knowledge and gives special attention to every art detail while working with the team in the agency also with every creative vendors
• Active personality
• Deep understanding of design principles
• Excellent sense of art and detail
• Able to work in a team and be an effective communicator, responsible, high level of management skills.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Leadership skills, to be able to organize, direct, and motivate other artists. They need to articulate their visions to artists and oversee production.
• Good communication skills, to be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements.
• Work with international top brands in FMCG, smartphone, technology, or gadgets industry are preferred.
• Awareness of emerging technologies. Proactively seeks diversification of knowledge, skills and abilities.
1. Hybrid Working
2. Per Project Bonus
3. Profit Sharing
4. 12 Days of PTO exclude Sick Leave (Based upon contract duration)
5. Achievement Award
About the Company
Space&Shapes is a digital brand transformation agency, here to make an extraordinary difference: for our clients, our partners, and the interconnected world around us.
Data-driven insights and mind-blowing visuals. Business strategy and brand purpose. Expression and experience. Expertise and empathy. We mix the left and right, working together, to go beyond what was expected. We are the scientists and cosmic explorers of internet culture, working to transform brands and businesses, to drive growth.